An Alternative Path to a Diploma
Call Beckie Oswalt or Tonya Nash at Vicksburg Community Education at (269) 321-1022.
Need a High School Diploma?
You may qualify to earn yours through the W-A-Y Vicksburg Program
To qualify for the program, you need to be:
- under 20 years old as of September 1st
- a resident of Kalamazoo County, or the areas of Athens, Colon, Centreville, Mattawan, Mendon or Three Rivers.
- without a high school diploma or GED
- able to successfully complete the interview process
- able to attend lab sessions in Vicksburg at least twice a week
What does the W-A-Y Vicksburg Program provide?
- A High School Diploma (24 credits) OR an Alternative School Diploma (20 credits)
- A chance to earn at home at a pace and style that work for you...on your schedule!
- A computer and Internet access at no cost to you! In fact, if you complete the program requirements and obtain your diploma, you will keep the IMAC desktop computer used for your course-work, as our gift to you. This gives you a head start on your future!
- Valuable 21st Century work force skills!
- Referrals to opportunities to more job training and education programs after graduation.
Want more information about the WAY Program or ready to enroll?
Call the program at 269-321-1024, or contact Rick Place, team leader, on his cell 269-224-1929 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or print and mail an application (see below) or visit wayprogram.net
W·A·Y VICKSBURG PROGRAM: UPDATES
Fall Hours (Starts September 8)
- Monday 12-3
- Tuesday 8-5
- Wednesday 10-7
- Thursday 8-5
- Friday - Lab Closed - Appointments Only
Lab visit requirement is 2 hours per week.
Stay informed...Lab hours, upcoming lab closures, becoming part of our weekly email list, and much more...
See blow for a list of Credit Club Members - This is the WAY PROGRAM "Honor Roll" (updated April 1, 2015)